Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Here for the Boos

Hello!  Today I'm sharing some Halloween cards that I made to send to some of my girl friends.  When we get together (pre-COVID) there was usually a glass of wine or a martini involved.  I thought the pun would be appropriate.  I think any of them follow my blog so I am safe posting them here.

I originally wanted to create a spooky card but when I looked through my files of images I found these cute ones and decided to use them.



The next one uses different papers with the same design.  I was trying to use up some of the partially used paper pads that I have laying around.  Also, I actually left some white space!  It is mostly covered, but there is some showing.  I hardly ever do that.  Usually I keep fussing until no white space if left.



The ghosts' heads and hands along with the jack o lantern are all popped out using dimensional foam. 



 

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day.


Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Little Ghost and Little Pumpkin from Daisy Company
  • Papers: Cosmo Cricket Matilda 6x6 paper pad


Challenges:


10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Creative and absolutely lovely design and thanks for entering into our "HALLOWEEN COLOURS" challenge, hope to see you again soon .. ♥

ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw. . Love to see you next challenge.

~aNNie DT member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Very creative. Love all the halloween elements you have combined. The result is fabulous
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous x

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween card and love the spooky cute images-sentiment sounds perfect!Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable cards and love the assortment of design papers you used in your background. I'm sure you have met Thing 1's requirement "Bat Fall Color Challenge" at Double Trouble... hope to see you there, please join us to qualify for random draw prize.

Darlene said...

OH WOW what fun cards Cheryl! Your gal friends are going to LOVE them! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.

P.S. Did you know there's a new Anything Halloween Challenge Blog just opened? Be sure to check it out and we'd love to have you join us! TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
Darlene - Co-owner

@d_e_crafts said...

A great card, very topical with the Halloween theme. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog

Ellen said...

Great cute and spooky card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing with the Cuties hugs, Shona xx