I have mentioned before that sunflowers are my favorite flowers. Last week, I was scrolling through all the digital stamps available on Etsy and found this image from Twinkle Lane Designs. I bought it immediately and started coloring with Copic markers that evening. I had to wait until today to have time to make cards with the images.
For the first card, I kept the design pretty simple. I used a few scraps I had from a Penny Black paper pad, stamped a sentiment, and added some buttons and bakers twine.
For the second card, I used left over pieces from a My Mind's eye paper pad. A dry embossed panel added some texture. I popped up parts of both sunflowers to add dimension.
Here is a closer look at the dimension.
Thank you for stopping by! Stay safe and healthy!
Used on both cards:
Image: Sunflower Bouquet digital stamp by Twinkle Lane Designs
Georgia Pacific white card stock
Papertrey kraft card stock
Used on Enjoy Life card:
Penny Black Painted Blooms 6x6 paper pad
Papertrey brown card stock
Market Street Stamps - Riding By
CTMH Chocolate ink
Used on Hello card:
My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Dowdy 6x6 paper pad
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Recollections die (hello)
Linen embossing folder
Distress Ink - Old Paper
Scrapbook.com glitter pen
- 613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E, Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - (July) Anything Goes w/ Optional Twist: Sentiment as Focus
- Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - (July) Anything Goes
- CD Sunday Plus- 2W, must use something from a CD, USB or Digital Image - Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenges - M, 3E - Always Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #14 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 26 (W1 of 2) and Wk 25 (W2 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 190 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Just Add Ink – W - No. 513 - CHOOSE TWO (FLOWERS, TREES, TEXTURE)* I used flowers and texture
- Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, include an image (MUST always use digital or stamped image) – July (Closes Aug 6th) - No. 172 - ANYTHING GOES
- Little Red Wagon W, #557 – Embossing I used dry embossing.
- The Paper Funday M, 4E #18 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Great Outdoors
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #27 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) June - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/last day of the M) #190 - Anything Goes with optional add texture +DT Call
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #131 - Add Flower/s