Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Some Of My Favorites

It was a crazy, busy week and I didn’t have the time to make a new project to share with you.    So that you don’t miss me too much (LOL),  I thought I would share some of my favorite autumn/Halloween themed projects that I have created in the past using Whimsy and Stars Studio images.  (There are 9 total in the slide show.)

 

 

 

All of these images are available in the Whimsy and Stars Studio shop.

I hope to some new projects to share with you next week.

 

Thank you for stopping by!

 

 

 

Don’t forget to check out my blog candy!  Click on the photo to go to the post.

 Cheryl's {belated} birthday blog candy

9 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Luuuuurve these!

Sue said...

awwwwwww these are gorgeous. I love your cute images, my favourite is the teddy with the pumpkin. Your colouring is so beautiful.

Sue

Anita said...

They're all gorgeous Cheryl. We're definitely having some fall weather around here so these cards were a perfect way to start my morning ;)

Renee B. said...

Enjoyed your slide show so much I went through it twice! Your cards are all beautiful...my fav is the little witch!
Hugs, Renee

Nicole said...

Stunning cards. Hugs, Nicole

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, Wow what a gorgeous selection x

Donna Mosley said...

These are all so gorgeous Cheryl, love them all!

Donna x

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! there you are! I have missed you and have been a few times to see what you have made and I am glad you see you and have enjoyed your slide show! thanks LOVE all the cards and my fav slide/creation is the card and bottle! but LOVE them all! hugs and have a great week,
hugs me xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

They are ALL my favorites! Oh my gosh! Love them!!!!
Thanks for reposting! I loved enjoying them again :)