This first tag design used up some of the pieces I had left after creating the altered treat jars this past week end. I had cut out several of these snowflakes and covered them with Glimmer Mist with the intent to use them on my jars. I just couldn't fit them in the design so I decided to use them on the tags instead of wasting them. The green sheet music was left over from this project. I just love using up all this stuff instead of having to store it some where or wasting it.
I had the strip of polka dot paper and the red punched CS left over from a previous project. Although I did not have the holly precut, I did use scraps of paper to piece it together.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the rest of the DT to see either terrific tag projects and Lindsay will have a freebie for you on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
- Stamps: Christmas Potpourri Bingo by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on Shophomemade.com
- Papers & CS: Misc. sheet music, Stampin' Up Dashing DP, PaperTrey kraft CS
- Inks: Tim Holtz Distress inks
- Tools: Cricut, Shipping Tags (Freebie) & snowflake from Pretty Packaging SVG file (Both SVG files available on mygrafico.com), Cropadile
- Embellishments: Tim Holtz Old Paper crackle paint, PaperTrey bakers twine, misc. lace & buttons, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist Snow Queen & Iridescent Gold
- Stamps: Nature's Christmas & Vintage Christmas Labels by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff (available on mygrafico.com)
- Papers & CS: Be Merry Collection DP from KaiserCraft, PaperTrey kraft CS, Georgia Pacific CS
- Inks: Distress inks
- Tools: Stampin' Up edge punch, Creative Memories circle punch, Cropadile, Cricut, Shipping Tags (Freebie) from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com
- Embellishments: misc, ribbon
- Techniques: Paper piecing
- 2 Sisters challenge - Christmas
- ABC Christmas challenge - z-zero time left (x-Xmas, H-holly, y- yuletide)
- All Sorts - anything goes
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - anything goes
- AUD Sentiments - "Happy Holidays"
- Bee Crafty - rough around the edges (used paint on snowflake tag)
- CES Challenges - anything goes
- City Crafter - Vintage Christmas (Snowflake tag)
- Craft Your Passion - Christmas
- Crafty Ann's - anything goes
- The Crafty Pad - anything goes
- Crafty Purple Frog - Christmas
- Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
- Crazy Challenge - Let it snow (Snowflake tag)
- Critter Challenge - anything goes
- Cupcake Inspiration challenge - photo inspiration
- Drunken Stampers - Christmas
- Fashionista Friday - get krafty (both tags use a kraft base)
- Fairy Fun Fridays - kraft CS
- Fresh Brewed Challenges - Merry Christmas
- Gingerloft - Distressing (snowflake tag)
- the Latte Lounge - anything but a card
- Mygrafico - Christmas give away
- Opus Gluei - Anything Goes
- Paperplay time - anything Christmas
- Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
- Stamp man - anything goes TAG
- Digi Doodle Shops Best - Anything Goes
I love the vintage flair that the first tag has and the polka dot paper is darling!
I love the tags, I have not tried making tags, maybe next year, but yours are so pretty, with that country/vintage feel. Have a great holiday.
Love your tags!
Great tags! Every year I say I am going to make mine and this is the first year I have ever made any. Well, I only made three, but nothing as great as these. Merry Christmas!!
what wonderful tags!!n I love t5he snowflake done with the glimmermist
These are so pretty! They sure will dress up the packages under the tree :-) Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love these tags, especially the shimmery snowflake one! Merry Christmas!
Very pretty- I love the layering on these! Have a wonderful Christmas!
those are so pretty! I bet the recipents keep them as ornaments of keepsakes long after the holidays!
So pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
Wonderful tags! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations! Merry Christmas!
Gorgeous tags and love the distressing on the first tag!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
WOW. These are made from scrap???? I love them. They are both gorgeous. Love the vintage feel to them. Thanks so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.
Fun little tags Cheryl! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Both tags are gorgeous Cheryl. But my favorite is the one with the polka dot paper and the holly. It's just so bright and cheery! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
I love both of these tags- great idea to use up your scraps too! I love the combination of elements you used on your first tag with the music background. Have a Very Merry Christmas!
Wow, so creative you are, Cheryl! These are beautiful - love the bingo style tag, very vintage and earthy! Have a Merry Christmas!
Beautiful tags Cheryl!
Wishing you & your family a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year :)
Beautiful tags! I like the vintage look of the snowflake one :)and the other tag is also adorable!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
Fabulous tags Cheryl, thank you for sharing them with us at Crrafty Ann's
Every one of them is super. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
These are gorgeous tags!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
What beaautiful tags! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
Wow - both of these are great! I would of never known they were made from 'scraps'!!!
I'm definitely partial to the second one but both are just terrific!!
Who's getting these on their gifts???
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Adorable! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!
What a great project! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our sketch Challenge Color Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy
I was recommended to research papers online.
Thanks for sharing !!!
Wonderful tags! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Gorgeous tags! Lovely to see your work at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Thanks for joining us and good luck!
Sweet greetings, Saskia :)
Stunning tag ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB
Gorgeous tags Cheryl love the design on both also the colours they look fabby thank you for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments
congratulations on being one of our top 3 at the Crazy Challenge! Please stop by our blog and pick up your blinkie!
Lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
Your tags are lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.
Wonderful tags.Love the two different styles.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
fabulous tags Cheryl :-) both are gorgeous :-)
thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Lols x x x
Both tags are great Cheryl, thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x
fantastic tags! i adore your layers! thanks for sharing your Kraft-iness with us at the Shoe!
Love these tags very inspiring! good luck with the blog hop and challenge! hope you will continue to play our challenges in 2011 too! hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)
Such great tags - love them and your colours are fabby
thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments
Love these tags, and I really enjoy the vintage feel!
Thank you so much for participating with us at Opus Gluei!
Gorgeous Christmas tags!
Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
Such beautiful tags Cheryl.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment