** Updated: This card was a top 3 pick in Kaboodle Doodle's Challenge #26 - Happy Birthday.
Whew.... this card is done. Maybe... I don't know why but it was a real struggle for me. This is the 3rd version of the same card (seriously). I was going to go for a fourth time but got a grip on myself.
I paper pieced the lady bug from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Doodle Flowers digital stamp set. If you would like to see a tutorial on how to paper piece with a digital image, please check out my tutorial HERE. (One lucky commenter on my tutorial will win this set for their own.) Here is a look at the entire set.
Speaking of Lindsay' Stamp Stuff (do you like that smooth segue?), she is having a sale in her store on mygrafico. Click the button below to go to Lindsay's store. While you are there, be sure to check out the Leaping Leprechaun free digi.
For a complete list of participants in the mygrafico customer blog hop, click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
Challenges for this card:
- Aimee's Challenge - #3 Things with Wings
- Clearly Delightful - CDBD3 Sketch Challenge
- Creative Card Crew - Celebrations
- Cute Card Thursday - 103 Celebrations
- Kaboodle Doodle - #26 Birthday
- Ooh La La - #49 Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge - #70 Sew Simple
- Quirky Crafts - #23 Buttons
- Totally Papercrafts - #7 Things with Wings
- Images & Stamps: Doodle Flowers by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico, sentiment from Paper Garden
- Papers & CS: Let's Get Together by Close To My Heart, Georgia Pacific CS, misc. black
- Inks: none
- Embellishments & Tools: Buttons, DMC floss, paper piercer, black gel pen
- Techniques: paper piecing, faux stitching