Welcome to the March blog hop for Shop Pumpkin Spice! I am your very first stop on the hop.
Today also kicks of the new weekly challenge at the Pumpkin Spice blog. Our challenge this week is “Use green and 4 of something.” For my project, I used both the color green and green in the sense of recycling. The heart is cut from a recycled Starbucks coffee sleeve. These beautiful green designer papers are from Lily Bee Designs Handmade 6x6 Tiny Tablet, which is my latest favorite. You can purchase this tablet at Shop Pumpkin Spice for only $4.20. All card stock is from Bazzill Basics.
Your next stop on the hop is the talented Heather. I know she has something fabulous for you.
In case you get lost along the way, here is the complete blog hop list:
- Cheryl (Shestamps): http://shestamps.blogspot.com/ <==== You are here!
- Heather: www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
- Marlene: http://scrappincookie.blogspot.com
- Court: http://www.courtscrafts.blogspot.com/
- Carissa: http://happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com/
- June: http://www.simplyelegantpapercrafts.blogspot.com
- Lezlye: http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
- Agnes (FLOWERDISCO): http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
- Missy: www.quickchickdesigns.blogspot.com
- Saundra: http://luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com
- Tanya: http://little-scrapper.blogspot.com/
- Denine www.pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com
Stop by the Pumpkin Spice blog to link up your “Green & 4 of something” project and to see the challenge details.
Thank you for stopping by and hopping with us! I hope you have a fabulous day!
- Papers: Bazzill Basics card stock, Lily Bee Designs Handmade 6x6 tiny tablet
- Tools: Big Shot, Sewing Machine, Die-namics Hearts a plenty die, Papertrey Wonderful Words die, Fiskar’s edge punch
- Embellishments: Gemstones, Alpha stickers
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #131 You've got me in [Stitches]
- Craft Us Crazy - 2W - #38 (W1 of 2) Anything goes
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - Dies and Punches
- Crafts and Me - #122 Dies/Punches
- Divas by Design - 2E - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #116 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E, W - Always Anything Goes!
- Cards in Envy - 2W, Cards no thicker than 1/4" - (2nd week) Polka Dots and/or Stripes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (Feb) Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - cards - Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional: Photo Inspiration* Pile It On)
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (1st week) Layers It Up
- Kenny K`s Krafty Krew - 1E, SIO - Layer It Up
- Sunday Stamper - JFF – Texture