Hello! Happy Monday! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog. For my project, I decided to make something for spring. I’m not sure if it is wishful thinking or not, but I hope that it is on it’s way. Let’s all hope that Punxsutawney Phil is accurate in his forecast this year.
Anyhow, these sweet little bunnies made me think of spring and warmer weather. Aren’t they cute?
I also masked off part of the image and stamped one of the bunnies on the inside of my card along with a sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps.
These cute little bunnies are perfect for spring, Easter, thinking of you, and all kinds of occasions. I am so happy that I added them to my collection.
Don’t forget you can find Great Impressions Stamps on Facebook and Pinterest as well as the Great Impressions Stamps blog. You can also stay on top of the Great Impressions challenges, new products, and special orders by signing up for the Great Impressions newsletter.
You still have time to join the February Great Impressions Stamps Challenge – “Have a heart!” Link up your projects for your chance to be April Guest Designer or $20 coupon code to the Great Impressions Stamps On-line Store.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week!
- Stamps: Bunny Backs (E749) and Delight (D442) [inside sentiment] from Great Impression Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertrey Classic Kraft, Close To My Heart Blush
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Bazzill Basics Lemonade CS, Papertrey kraft CS, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Bountiful Bloom II, Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle, My Favorite Things scalloped border, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug 1/4-inch ivory seam binding, misc. buttons, misc. tulle (layered in flower)
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge -2W, Must use stamp- (1st week) Use Kraft (ends 2nd March)
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #67 Dies and Punches
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- Jellypark Challenges - 2W, 2E, SIO – Week 2, So Sweet
- QKR Stampede – 4E, SIO – anything goes
- Raise The Bar - W – Free at last, anything goes
- Alota Rubber Stamps - 2W, SIO, P1/16 - Mulitples of 3 (3 buttons, 3 bunnies)
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - P1/15, use ribbon - spring colors and ribbon
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #38 (W1 of 2) Button up
- Forever Friends - M - (February) Animals &/or Butterflys &/or Birds
- MilkCoffee Challenge - 2W, 3E, SIO - (W1 of 2) Make it Cute
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #97 Ribbon/Twine
- Deep Ocean Challenge - 2W - #45 Letter "B" (bunnies & buttons)
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Feb) Spring