It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! To get ready for the season, the Whimsy and Stars Studio team is having a blog hop to show off all the Christmas and winter themed images available from Whimsy and Stars Studio and to introduce the new Winter 2013 design team members!
If you just arrived from Whimsy & Stars Studio blog, you are on the right track! If not, please start at the beginning of the hop at the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog to make sure you don't miss out on anything. Hop along and leave a comment for each member of design team. The hop will end on Friday, December 7th at midnight EST. One random winner, to be announced on the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog on December 8th, will be picked from all the comments received to win the Grand Prize of THREE DIGI STAMPS.
I am really feeling in the Christmas spirit this year. That is really saying a lot since my brother nicknamed me Scroogie McGrinch the last few years. I know, I know… on my blog I would still post Christmas cards but I really wasn’t feeling it. But, I am a strong believer in “fake it until you make it”. Act happy and energized (or in the mood for Christmas) and the next thing you know, you are starting to feel it. (Any of my Jazzercise friends want to give me a “Woo!”?) Any how, this year it is the real deal. I am feeling it my friends! I have been playing Christmas songs since mid-November and am really enjoying making holiday projects. I especially like how this one turned out.
For my project, I used the image the image “Xmas Tag” which is currently the image you can receive as a special gift with purchase. In fact, for the duration of the hop, Mabelle is offering a special gift with purchase. With any order from the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy store, you can select one of two special images, Stocking Ted or Xmas Tag as your free gift. Here is a look at both of the digis.
Since we are showing off Mabelle’s adorable Christmas and Winter digital stamps, I thought I would show you some of my favorite projects that I have created with them in the past. Her images are just the sweetest and so fun to work with.
Thank you for hopping with us today! Your next stop on the hop is the talented Christine's blog.
Don't forget to leave a comment at each stop on the hop to increase your chance of winning the Grand Prize!
Here is the entire blog hop list in case you get lost along the way:
Whimsy & Stars Studio http://whimsyandstarsstudio.typepad.com/
Cheryl http://shestamps.blogspot.com/ (you are here!)
Thank you for hopping by!
- Stamps: Xmas Tag (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio (currently free gift with purchase)
- Inks: Distress Inks Antique Linen
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Paper Studio black CS, Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas paper pad, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Victorian Lace border die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Spica gold glitter pen, American Crafts white ink pen, doily, Tattered Angels Snow Queen glimmer mist, Hug Snug black seam binding, Papertrey button twine, Paper Studio gold metal stickers, Jenni Bowlin button, Jenni Bowlin malted milk paint dabber, misc. button & jingle bell
- Cards Galore - M, P1 – Christmas
- Cupcake Craftroom - 3E, P1 - Anything for Christmas
- Ladybug Crafts - M, P1, 3E – Christmas
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - M, P30 – Christmas
- Oozak - M, P1, 3E - Anything goes plus red
- Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 2E - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (Dec) Anything Goes
- No Matter Which Challenges - M, F, must use stamp (rubber or digi) - (Dec) Christmas
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Pad - SIO - Stitching Real/Faux
- The Ribbon Girls - 2W, Must use ribbon - (1st week) Christmas Projects
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything goes
- Little Claire's - M, 3E, SIO - #27 Christmas
- My Sheri Crafts - 2W - 2ndW #99 Tis the Season
- Make it Monday – Always anything goes
- Stamp your Life - M 3E SOR - 1st Challenge Anything goes
- Avadares – M - Anything with a digi
- Broken Box Stock – 2W, 3E, SIO – Week 1 Happy Holidays
- Cards by Lady Anne - Sentimental For Friday - M,E4, must use sentiment - cards unless specified - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W – Week 1, I Love Christmas
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Jingle Belles - 2W, Christmas - Week 1, Anything (Holiday) Goes
- QKR Stampede – 4E, SIO – Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 2, Christmas
- Copic Marker Europe - M, must use Copics - A Christmas Card
- Crimbo Crackers - 2W, must be Christmas - #29 (W2) Anything holiday/festive goes
- Pixie Dust Studio - SIO - Winter Holiday Creations
- Crafts and Me - #112 ribbon or trim
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #92 Christmas
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #53 Traditional Christmas colors