I was excited to be asked to join in the Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop to help show off the images being released for November. I’m so happy you could join us too.
This is the LAST Fresh Brewed Designs LAST rubber stamp release and blog hop for 2012! If you are just arriving here, please go to the start of the hop at Freshly Brewed Challenges. If you are coming from Celeste's blog, then you are right on track!
I had fun working with the new rubber stamp “Love Bird Owls” and decided to do some paper piecing. Don’t they look sweet cozied up together?
Don’t forget 2 stamps are being released today. For the duration of this hop ONLY, you can get both cling mounted stamps (Love Bird Owls and Hannah Belle) for just $10.50!!! Stop by the shop to get yours!
Don't forget to hop to each stop in the hop to see all of the fabulous cards and to have a chance to win some yummy Blog Candy!!! (The hop will end at midnight EST on November 19th.)
Here is the hop order in case you need it:
- Fresh Brewed Designs: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/
- Yolanda: http://www.justyolie.com/
- Sheryl: http://butterflykisscards.blogspot.com/
- Sarah: http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/
- Celeste: http://www.touchedbyabutterfly.com/
- Cheryl: (guest) http://shestamps.blogspot.com/ (You are here!)
- Linda: http://stamperstouch.blogspot.com/
- Heather: http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/
- Blog Candy Hop Stop: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-pre-blog-hop-party.html
Thank you for stopping by today. Your next stop on the hop is Linda. I know she has a fabulous project to show you.
- Stamps: Love Bird Owls (rubber stamp) from Fresh Brewed Designs
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Papers: Papertrey white, kraft, dark chocolate CS, My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, copic markers, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Creative Memories corner punch
- Embellishments: May arts burlap twine, misc. buttons, American Crafts white ink pen
- Bloggers - JFF – Birds of a Feather
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (ends Nov-21) Anything goes
- Paper Play - 2E - Paper piecing
- Cards by Lady Anne / Stamp Challenge - 2W, must stamp, E4 - Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - SIO -PPC232 Buttons
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - 3E - #102 anything goes
- Anything Goes Challenge - 2W, 5E - #81 Stitching Real Or Faux
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E - Always Anything Goes!
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - JFF - Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks - Anything Goes
- Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 2E - (1st week) Flutter by (wings)