It’s getting to be autumn and time for back to school. It was “Meet Your Teacher” night at my daughter’s school last night. She was suffering from the stomach flu and wasn’t able to go. (Insert sad face here.) While I stayed home with her, my husband stopped by the school to drop off her school supplies.
I have an autumn card to share with you today using Acorn Squirrel from Whimsy and Stars Studio. This sweet little squirrel makes me smile. I love her cute little face.
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my blog candy give away.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Acorn Squirrel (digital stamp) by Whimsy and Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest Solar White CS, Paper Studios black CS, Papertrey kraft CS, American Crafts Night Fall DP
- Tools: Copic Markers, Big Shot, Die-namics scallop die
- Embellishments: The Twinery Charcoal baker’s twine (from Papers and Such), May Arts black jute ribbon, misc. button
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #79 layers on layers
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
- Everybody-Art-Challenge - #202 Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs SIO - #18 Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #83 Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Anything Goes (again)
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F - (2nd week) Polka Dots PLUS Sentiment
- Squigglefly - SIO - Falling into Fall
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks- Lots of Layers
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Totally Stampalicious - SIO - Anything Goes
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (Aug) Anything with Animals
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
- A Gem of a Challenge - 2W - 2ndW - #53 Animals or Teddies
- Mayzy Art 2W SIO 1stW Fluffy