Hello there! I’m going to keep this short today. I slipped and fell over the weekend and my arm is kind of sore. On the good note, my daughter now understands why a person should clean up water they spill on the floor.
I made this card using Bunny Balloon. Mabelle gave this image away free on the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog last week. If you didn’t get the chance to download it, you might want to sign up to follow the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog or Facebook group so you don’t miss out in the future.
I’m going to be heading down to Chicago for some meetings for work this week so I won’t be on-line too much.
Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Bunny Balloon (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, American Crafts Dear Lizzy designer paper
- Tools: Big Shot, Fiskars grass punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sweet N Sassy Hearts Scallop die, CC Designs clouds die
- Embellishments: Felt, baker’s twine, misc. button, Papertrey button twine, Gelly Roll white ink pen
- Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 2E - (1st week) Feeling Punchy
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (June) Die Cuts and/or Punches
- Kenny K Krafty Girlz - 1E, SIO - Animals Antics
- Allsorts - 1E - #158 Icecream Colours*
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Just Add Ink – Pearls
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges - 2W, 1E, SIO - (ends Jun-13) Rainbows, clouds or wings
- Pixie Dust Studio - SIO - Use 3 or more patterned papers
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes