Hello and Happy Thursday!
Today I have a card made with Rosie from Whimsy & Stars Studio. Did you get her when she was a available for download on Facebook? If not, you might want to join the Whimsy & Stars Studio group on Facebook. You can join here so you don’t miss out on any future freebies. If you missed her, she is now available for purchase in the shop.
Rosie is so pretty! I had to use the sentiment that came in the paper pad I used. It says “True beauty lies within. I know that yours will shine so brilliant it will be blinding.” I just love it!
Here is a look at Rosie before I started coloring and paper piecing.
Thank you to every one that sent well wishes to my dog, Summer. She is still having issues with her balance but she seems in good spirits. She still wants to go off to exploring scents in the yard and be the center of attention even though she is dizzy, nauseous, looses her balance easily and falls down a lot. We have our fingers that this all passes soon and she will be back to her usual self.
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Rosie (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: none
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Prima Madeline collection DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Edgers collection die, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Bow Easy, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Paperstudio pearls, Colonial Brown Hug Snug seam binding, Prima sculpture flower
- Hooked on Crafts - M, SIO - (May) Flowers
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Ribbon or Twine (or Both)
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (May) One for the Ladies
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - Show us your Flowers
- Digi Makeover Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Photo Inspiration (inspired by the colors)
- Love to Create - 3E – Bingo (Ribbon, Punches, Flowers)
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (May) Anything goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use your Favorites (copics, paper piecing, stitching, seam binding)
- Platypus Creek Digitals - 2W, SIO (freebie available) - (2nd week) Flowers
- Robyn`s Fetish - Paper Piecing
- The Squirrel & the Fox - 2E, 2W - (2nd week) One for the girls
- 2 Sisters - #91 Make it girly
- Crafty Emma - E3 - #85 Anything Goes
- Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude – 2W, 9E – Week 1, Anything Goes / Butterflies & Blooms
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Jellypark Challenges - 2W, 2E, SIO – Week 2, Girlie Girl
- Simply Create Too - 2W - Week 1, Mothers Day / Feminine
- Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge - SIO, must use digi – Feminine
- Creatalicious Challenges - M, P15 - Butterflies and add some Flowers
- Desert Island Crafters - M, 2W, P1/15 - choose 3 or more from the list (seam binding, something new & free – my image, something blue – paper & dress)
- Scrap It Girl - M, 2E, P1 – Flowers
- Cupcake Craftroom - 3E, P1 – Inspiration (inspired by the colors)
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp - P1/15 , 2W - Anything Goes
- Flourishes - #169 Pick a letter of Alphabet & use 3 items beginning with that letter (B = butterfly, bow, bloom)
- LEJ Designs SIO - #3 Lots of Layers
- Paper Take Weekly - In the Garden
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - May flowers
- Truly Scrumptious - 2W - anything goes
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #39 anything goes