I have another sweet Whimsy & Stars Studio image to share with you too. This little cutie, Bird House Girly, is just perfect for spring. I especially love her because I enjoy feeding and watching our local birds.
Once again, I made 2 cards. One for my stash and one for OWH or my daughter’s schools fundraiser. They use the same design but the papers and embellishments are a little different.
While I was working on my cards, this song kept running through my head. Since it was such a long time since I heard this song, I thought I would share it on Marcea’s blog for Music Saves My Soul.
Don’t forget to check out my February followers candy HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Birdhouse Girly (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Gertie paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, My Favorite Things Scallop die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc button, Starbuck’s coffee sleeve
- 2 Sisters Challenge – I Heart You (2nd card)
- All Sorts Challenge – Free & Easy
- Card Mad Fairy's Digi Day - Hearts (2nd card)
- Catered Crop – Hearts (2nd card)
- CES Challenge – 3 or more layers
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away – Stitching
- Crafts & Me – Use a new image
- Crafty Pad – “B” – birdhouse, buttons
- Crafty Purple Frog – Flowers (1st card)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – Twine
- One Stitch At A Time – Anything goes
- Paper Pretties – use flowers (1st card)
- Papertake Weekly – Anything goes
- Scrapbook Sisters – Anything goes
- Sew Many – Buttons
- Squigglefly Challenge - have a heart (2nd card)
- Stamps R Us – Anything goes
- That’s Krafty Thursday – kraft