Halloween is creeping closer! Are you getting ready? My daughter is already planning her costume. Right now, she is asking to be Medusa. I need to try to figure out how to make Medusa-like snake hair. (If you have any ideas, let me know! I’m sure I’ll be combing the internet in the next few weeks.)
Keeping in the Halloween spirit, I made a card using the new Pumpkin Pile image to make a card for the new Meljen’s Designs challenge, PAPER PIERCING. (not paper piecing). I know it doesn’t show up very well in the photo, but I pierced along the edges of both pieces of DP.
Stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog to see the creations from the rest of the DT and join in our PAPER PIERCING challenge.
Don’t forget to check out my Halloween Blog Candy!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Pumpkin Pile (digital image) by Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: Stampin’ Up Basic Black ink pad & ink refill
- Papers: Neenah Crest CS, Paper Studio black CS, misc. orange CS, BasicGrey Eerie DP
- Tools: Paper piercing tool, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Cheese cloth, Black Diamond Stickles, Sakura stardust gelly roll pen, American Craft Chit Chat glitter letter stickers