Hurray! I can finally announce that I rejoined the Meljen's Designs DT. It has been hard to keep the secret until today. I missed the ladies on the team and I still love working with Melissa's sweet images so I jumped back on the team. Thank you to Melissa and Nicole for taking me back. The team has been expanded by 7 designers to give you plenty of Meljen's Designs eye candy to inspire you.
To celebrate the announcement of the new and expanded team of designers, we are having a blog hop. You should have arrived here from Callie's blog. If not, you will want to start hopping at the beginning at the Meljen's Designs blog. Leave some love (in the form of comments) on each designers blog to be eligble for the prize of 4 Meljen's Designs images from the store. *Edited - Melissa decided to give away some additional prizes. Check out the Meljen's blog at the end of the hop for the details. ** I will have a complete list of the designers in the hop at the end of my post to help you if you get lost along the way. The hop ends on Monday, October 4th at 7:00 a.m.(Pacific time).
Now that you have all the blog hop details, I want to share my project.
Isn't this apron just the cutest? Ever since I saw it I knew I wanted to use this DP and paper piece it. The rest of the card details just fell into place. These papers from October Afternoon just look so warm and homey that I thought they would go perfectly with the image. I feel like I am at Grandma's house.
Before you continue on the hop, I have a few more things to share with you. Every Thurdsay, you can see the new release and the new challenge on the Meljen's Design blog. We would love for you to join us each week in the challenge. Although a Meljen's Designs image is not necesary, we would love to see your creations using them. Melissa also offers a freebie each Monday on the Meljen's Designs blog. You can purchase Meljen's Designs images at the Whimsy Stamps Store.
Your next stop on the hop is Dee. I know she has something wonderful for you. Remember to leave a comment on each designer's blog for your chance at the prize of 4 Meljen's Designs images from the store. Below is a complete blog hop list.
Thank you for hopping by!
- Stamps: Lovely Little Apron by Meljen's Designs available on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: October Afternoon Farm Fresh & Fly a Kit DP, PTI Chocolate CS, GP white CS
- Inks: none
- Tools: Copic Markers, Big Shot, Spell Binders Nestabilities, Paper piercing tool
- Embellishments: Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen, SU Real Red corduroy button, PTI bakers twine, misc. ribbon, eyelet, rick rack
- Techniques: Faux stitching, Paper piecing, computer generated sentiment
- AI Factory - Buttons & Bows
- Fairy Fun Fridays - Rick Rack (on apron)
- InStyle - Inspiration Challenge (I was inspired by the colors)
- Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
- OSAAT - Anything Goes
- Pals Paper Arts - Button up
- SSDS - Stitching
- Stamp It Crazy - Anything Goes
- Stamptacular Sunday - Autumn colors
- The Sweet Stop - SSS75 Sketch