I decided to make a card to send to congratulate her on becoming a grandmother. I didn't have any baby paper handy, so I used this boyish paper and think it works pretty well. I personalized the card by putting the baby's name (Drake) on the front.
You probably noticed that I used On the Line by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff again. Not only is this one of my favorite, go-to stamp sets because it is so versatile, I was inspired by this card created by my fellow DT member, Karin.
On the Line is a great bargin at only $6 for 19 digital images.
Thank you for stopping by. Please be sure to visit the rest of the DT. Lindsay will have her weekly freebie posted for you.
Challenges for this card:
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Punches
- Alota challenge - Distressed
- Corrosive Challenge - All about babies
- Crafy Card Makers - Punches
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Distressing
- Delightful Sketches - Distressing
- Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
- Ellephantastic Challenge - Distressing
- Lollipop Craft challenge - Anything Goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
- SFY2T - 7-31-10 Sketch
- Stampin' with the dragon - Distressing
- Totally Gorjuss - Baby, baby
- Images: On the Line from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on Mygrafico.com
- Papers & CS: Papertrey kraft CS, Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa CS, Georgia Pacific CS, My Mind's Eye Complete Boy DP
- Inks: Distress Ink Old Paper, Close To My Heart Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue, & Chocolate
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot, Circut Expression, George & Basic Shapes cartridge, EK Sucess circle punch & edge punch , Carl star punch, sanding block, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Close To My Heart natural hemp, misc. star brads
- Techniques: Paper piecing & ink distressing