I really love this sweet little polar bear from LOTV Digi Shop. I printed an entire sheet of them to practice coloring white fur when ever I have some free time. Today I actually had time to make a few cards and am sharing the first of them.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Polar Bear from the Lili of the Valley (LOTV) digi shop on Etsy
- Papers: Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey kraft card stock, Carta Bella Winter Fun 6x6 paper pad
- Misc: Copic markers, sequins, misc snowflake die cut
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) #170 Always Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) November - Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #24 - Anything Goes
- Allsorts W,3E - #652 - Use a Hand Stamped or Digital Image
- Crafter's Castle - M, 1st Sat., E3 - November - Anything Goes
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Use a Digi (W1 of 2)
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No. 574 - ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist Christmas Non-Traditional Colors
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes