I can't believe that I haven't posted since August. Time has just flown by. The good news is that I was able to spend a little time here and there in my craft room even though I didn't have time to update my blog.
I saw the Coffee Loving Card Makers blog was sponsoring their Fall / Winter hop and it was the kick in the backside that I needed to make a project and actually post it. I was limited on time so I combed through all my digital stamps to find something that I could color relatively quickly. I found this old image called Cup of Friendship from KnK. I always loved the images she created of dogs. Anyhow, I thought this one would be perfect for the hop. I wanted to draw in steam from the mug, but I was not confident in my skills so I left it off.
Be sure to check out the blog hop at the Coffee Loving Card Makers blog. There is a little time left to join in the fun.
- Stamp: Cup of Friendship digital stamp from KnK, Tiny Words Christmas from Simon Says Stamp
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Paper Trey white card stock, Pen & Gear white card stock; Echo Park Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad, coffee filter
- Other: Paper Trey Damask Snow Flake die, Perfect Pearls mist, Studio Katia Icy Sparkle crystals, misc. twine
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #46 - Anything Goes
- Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #618 - Anything Christmas
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) #92 - Always Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, use hand coloured image) #44 - Christmas / Winter
- Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #223 - Anything Goes with option: Ribbon or Twine
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes