Thursday, April 8, 2021

Special Delivery Snail

 Hello!  I have another card for my stash of cards to send to local senior citizens.  (See my post here if you would like to send some cards.)  I love this little snail and made a few cards featuring him.  




I was able to use up some more bits and pieces of paper from other projects, although I had to die cut the green and vellum circles.   A bit of washi, some sequins and a staple finished up the card.   

I love printing sentiments using my computer.  There are so many free fonts available that I am always able to find something to use.   In this case, since I wanted to use a circle that was die cut sometime previously. (One of the bits and pieces.)  I printed the sentiment on a scrap piece of paper.    Then using a bit of 3M delicate surfaces (purple) tape I aligned the circle with the sentiment and then sent it back through the printer.  Easy peasy!


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day.



Supplies:

  • Stamp:  Snail Mail digital stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs
  • Paper:  Alla Prima 6x6 paper pad, Georgia Pacific white card stock, Paper Trey white card stock, Stampin' Up vellum
  • Other: Copic markers, white gel pen, sequins, mini stapler, washi tape

Challenges:


17 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge. Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! Hope to see you again in the next month.---DT - Michelle---

Marga bisschops said...

Great card and I like the washi tape. Thank you for playing along at Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry
Greetings Marga dt

MarjBanzalesDesigns said...

Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! You have a wonderful project! Good Luck to the challenge and I hope to see you again in the next month. 🙂 DT Marj

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia Hoekman-DT

Il Mondo di Ross.Creazioni Handmade said...

Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! Such a cute and adorable project! Good luck to the challenge and I hope to see you again in the next month. Rossella dt Clever Dexter

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant card and layout love the design and thanks for sharing it with us at our Digi Doodles Studios Challenge #37 Include an Animal

Sueb said...

Hello,
What a fabulous card. I would like to thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the Craft Challenge. Blogger.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue Craft DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

excopic said...

Cute!!
Thank you for joining us for our April Clever Dexter Challenge . Good luck and we hope you'll join us again this month or the next! - DT Irene from Clever Dexter Challenge

Roberta Cercato said...

Hey! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Dexter loves your cleverly concocted creation and so do I! I love your project..so cute! Goodluck and I hope to see you again in the next month. 🥰 Dt Roberta

Maz said...

Lovely card! I often print my own sentiments too - lots of gorgeous fonts out there :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

aussie aNNie said...

Looks great and love the design. Your chosen colours are very nice too...xx

Lisa Bird said...

Super cute image and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Lisa J said...

I love cards that represent snail mail! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Susan Renshaw said...

Love this card - from the snail to the different layers!
Thank you for sharing with the Clever Dexter Challenge!
Susan
DT for Clever Dexter Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Helen said...

Great card - love your cute little snail!

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x

Ilonka said...

What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at the CC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Tania said...

What a cutie! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us over at CCC Digi Creations, DT Member Tania