My husband really wants to purchase a travel trailer. We talk about it almost daily trying to decide what size and style would work best for our family, places we want to visit, tips and tricks we have read on-line, etc.
When I saw this camper stamp on Etsy from Pretty Cute Stamps, I knew it would be perfect for a birthday card for my husband.
I had the October Afternoon Campfire 8x8 paper pad in my stash and finally had the perfect opportunity to use them. To add texture, I roughed up the edges of the papers and use some pieces die cut from a Starbucks coffee sleeve. Lastly, I added some stickers that I found in my stash.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Happy Camper digital stamp by Pretty Cute Stamps
- Papers: October Afternoon Campfire 8x8 paper pad, Papertrey kraft and chocolate card stock, Georgia Pacific card stock
- Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Something New (the digital stamp used)
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W, 3E - #1 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #77 January : For The Boys / Men
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 01 2021 (W1 of 2) and Wk 51 2020 (W2 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES
- Creative Craft Cottage Challenges (M, P7, F, E3) #136 - Must use a Digi
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #` - Anything Goes
- Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) #139 SOMETHING NEW IN YOUR STASH (WEEK 1)