The next one uses different papers with the same design. I was trying to use up some of the partially used paper pads that I have laying around. Also, I actually left some white space! It is mostly covered, but there is some showing. I hardly ever do that. Usually I keep fussing until no white space if left.
The ghosts' heads and hands along with the jack o lantern are all popped out using dimensional foam.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous day.
- Stamps: Little Ghost and Little Pumpkin from Daisy Company
- Papers: Cosmo Cricket Matilda 6x6 paper pad
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #42 - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown W - #468 - Funny Sentiment (week 1)
- Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects October - Spooky and/or Cute
- Artsystamper Challenge (2W) - #26 - HALLOWEEN COLORS (WEEK 1)
- Cutie Pie Challenge (M, 2nd Monday, must be cute) #152 TOO CUTE TOO SPOOK
- The Paper Girls (2W 1st & 3rd Mondays, layouts, cards, F, 3E, A grand prize winner is randomly chosen every quarter) #210 HALLOWEEN (WEEK 1)
- Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - (October) Anything Goes + Optional Twist: Halloween
- Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (October) Spooky and/or Cute
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Add a Pumpkin (W2 of 2)