I inked a piece of water color paper from Stampin' Up and then lined up in my printer to add the image and sentiment. I used green and black card stock that I had handy and added some striped washi tape for interest.
Overall this card is more CAS than my usual style and I'm not sure I like it. I guess it is good to go outside your comfort zone sometimes.
I hope you have a great day! Stay safe!
· Simon Says Stamp W, 5E – Masculine
· The Paper Funday M, 4E #17 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Masculine
· Double Trouble Challenges (2W/1W, 4E) #57 - THING 1: FATHER'S DAY OR MASCULINE | THING 3: INCLUDE A ROUND THING | THING 2: LINK TO USE YOUR STUFF (WEEK 1)
· Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges (M,5E) -JUNE - ANYTHING GOES
· Use Your Stuff (2W) #399 MASCULINE OR FATHER'S DAY (WEEK 1)
· Cardz 4 Guyz 2W, 3E - #246 - Father's Day (week 1)
· Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #22 - Anything Goes
· Unicorn Challenge M, E3, No fully digital projects June – Masculine
· Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #114 - For the Men/Boys
· Papercraft Business Challenge (M, P1, E3, any papercraft) #30 - Father's Day / Male