Isn't this bike image fun? And it was so easy to use. Print it out, distress the edges with ink, and it is ready to go. I love having images like this on hand when you don't feel like, or don't have time for, coloring.
Look at the other fun images that come in this digital stamp set.
Since today is the first day of autumn, mygrafico.com is having a one-day only sale. Stop by the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff store on mygrafico to pick up some new digital sets.
Stop by the rest of the DT to see what they have created this week. Lindsay will have her weekly freebie up on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Thank you for looking!
- Card Patterns - Sketch #82
- Cards for Men - Transportation
- Creative Belli - "B" (Old brads)
- Creative Cottage - Birthday Boy
- Cupcake Craft challenge - Transport
- Dutch Dare - Card for OWH
- I Did It Creations - Keep It Simple
- Lollipop Crafts - It's A Boy Thing
- Mami Doodles - Something for a boy with red (the BG paper is red)
- Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Scrappekammeret - at least 2 DP's & text stamp
- Sisterhood of Craft - Birthdays
- Speedy the Cat challenge - Birthday card for OWH
- Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes
- SSDS - Birthday card for OWH
- Stamps: Steam Punk Style digital stamp set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff (mygrafico.com), Birthday Whimsy from Stampin' Up
- Papers & CS: Close To My Heart Sweet Home, PaperTrey Chocolate & Kraft PTI, GP white CS
- Inks: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Distress Ink Tea Dye & Antique Linen
- Tools: Paper piercing tool, Cricut & George Cartridge
- Embellishments: Close To My Heart hemp, misc. brads