My original intent was to make a single layer card but I ended up with a clean and simple (CAS) card. My card is loosely based on the FTL99 from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog. I loved that it was so quick and easy to make. I also used real stamps, instead of digis to switch it up a bit more.
Stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to download some free digis from Ann of Raindrop Echo Designs, check out the samples from the rest of the DT, and join in the fun for your chance to win.
Thank you for looking!
- Paper Play Challenges - Anything Goes
- Stampin' Royalty - Keep It Simple
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Clean & Simple
- Images: Treasure Life from Close To My Heart
- Papers & CS: Stampin' Up River Rock CS, Georgia Pacific white CS, DCWV La Creme DP, misc. black scraps
- Inks: Stampin' Up River Rock, Momento Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Stampin' Up border punch, Creative Memories corner punch
- Embellishments: Misc. button & DMC floss