I colored my ribbon using Copics and then threaded through the lace. I love that look. The kraft layers were distressed to add some texture.
My friend Joy found the sheet music for me at a antique/fleet market. She picked up several different packs and I could not wait to use it.
I hope you will join in the Meljen's Designs Fiber, Ribbon & Lace challenge for your opportunity to win some Meljen's Designs images.
Stop by the blog on Monday for your freebie from Melissa. You can also find a link in this post to a zip file to download all the past freebies.
Challenges for this card:
- AI Factory - Distress It
- All Sorts Challenge - Lace or Buttons
- Bee-Crafty - Blooming Marvelous
- City Crafter - I used sheet music
- Card Patterns - #68 Sketch
- Crafters Digital Art Center - Anything Goes with a digi
- Gem of a Challenge - Ribbon & buttons
- Gingersnap Creations - Wings
- Lexi's Creations - Something old (the sheet music)
- My Time to Craft - Xtra Special (anniversary)
- One Stitch at a Time - Celebrations
- Our Creative Corner - Spruce up the corners
- Reasonable Ribbon - Use ribbon as a border
- S2G - Something Old
- There She Goes - Worn, Torn, Distressed
**Edit - One of the super six picks for the Card Patterns sketch challenge & a top pick for Ginersnap Creations -GC57 Wings
- Images: Love Birds by Meljen's Designs, Home Tweet Home by Gina K. Designs
- Papers & CS: October Afternoon Thrift Shop, PaperTrey Inc kraft & white CS, Georgia Pacific CS, misc. sheet music
- Inks: Stampin' Up Sage Shadow, Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Tools & Embellishments: Copic & Prismacolor markers, DMC, Papertrey Inc silk ribbon, EK Success flower punch, Martha Stewart leaf punch, Creative Memories corner punch, Tattered Angel pearl shimmer mist, misc. lace, button, dew drop, Spellbinders Nestabilities