Joanna, my fellow DT member from Sentimental Sundays, gave me this fun award. As with all awards, there are responsibilities. :) Here are the instructions for this award.
1) Express gratitude to the blogger that bestowed the award unto you... Joanna, I humbly accept this magnificent award. I am touched and honored that you bestowed this upon me.
2) Display this picture proudly on your blog. (Looks just like me.)
3) Be nice and provide a link to the person who gave it to you... Joanna's blog with her amazing creations can be found HERE.
4) Tell 6 outrageous lies about yourself and one truth, or switch it about and tell 6 truths and one lie............you will have to decide for yourselves what you believe.
5) Nominate 7 creative writers who might be into doing this .
6) Post links to the 7 you nominate and let them know..............
Okay, here are my truths and lies. You decide what you believe. Hint, I may have 6 lies, or 1, or something in between.
1) My secret (or now not so secret) guilty pleasure is watching Glee.
2) I am a Starbucks mocha junkie.
3) I love hip-hop music.
4) I couldn't live with out chocolate.
5) I have been to London 3 times.
6) I lost part of my right thumb in a tragic Cricut accident.
7) I stood next to Elijah Wood at a Hollywood Oscar party.
Here is the list of my victims. Did I say victims? I meant fun-loving friends that I am passing this on to.
7) YOU - If you would like this award, I will gladly pass it to you. Let me know in the comments and I will come check out your truths & lies.
UPDATED: Because I can't follow the rules - I am giving this to an eighth person. I am also giving this award to Melanie because of her wonderful sense of humor and fun!
Here is my special twist on the award. I have some blog candy to give away. I will give away the Stampin' Up Hostess set "Picture This" (seen below) to one lucky person. To enter in the drawing, please see the following steps.
1) Link yourself up by clicking on the blue frog below.
2) Sign up to be a follower.
3) Share the news about my blog candy on your blog. (I would love it but you really don't have to.)
4) If you would like, leave your guess on which of the above "facts" are truth or lie in the comments on this post.
SU Picture This
How easy is that? I will use random.org to pick a winner on 6-13-10 and will announce it on my blog. The winner will have to 6-20-10 to contact me or I will pick a new winner.