Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday with Lindsay's Stamp Stuff

Today my daughter goes back to school after spring break and things should get back to normal around here. Well, almost normal because I do not have my usual Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Monday post. Lindsay has planned some special events to celebrate the first birthday of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff starting on Tuesday so I will be posting later this week.

The Hop, Shop & Crop events will kick off tomorrow, April 13th. The blog hop will start each day on Lindsay's blog at 10 A.M. ET. Lindsay will have a list of blog hop participants for the day. Come hop with us to have a chance at prizes!

There will be a 3-day crop in the mygrafico crop room. Over the course of the event you can pop in and out as often as you want to participate classes, join challenges or just see what is going on. The classes and crops are free. There will be freebies and prizes.

If you have not already joined the crop room group on mygrafico, you can find out all the details on my previous post HERE. It is very easy to join and it is FREE.

I hope you will come back and join us in the birthday celebration for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff.


**Updated: Lindsay has posted a list of challenges in the crop room to give you some advance notice. You can check them out HERE.

4 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

hey, sis, thanks for the reminder! Oh, the wonders and memories of my youth! Y can't I remember a free crop, freebies, classes, and prizes. Whooo hooo.

Marlene said...

Thanks for the heads up! Will be on the lookout tomorrow!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Hi Cheryl,
Wow - all of those digital images look wonderful. I still haven't gotten into digital yet, but will definitely keep your links for future use! I do love watching what everyone makes with them though!!
Hope you enjoyed a quiet house today!
Maria

Becky said...

These are gorgeous cards, love the design paper and the details are great.