Hello! Happy Monday! Can you believe how quickly Christmas is coming? It is just over 2 weeks away! I still have soooo much to do!
I did get started on some gift card holders. This one uses Saint Nicholas (E659) from Great Impressions Stamps. Here is a look at the side I decorated.
And a look at the reverse side.
I hope to get a few more of these completed soon and will share them with you here.
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Saint Nicholas (E659) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks Tea Dye
- Paper: Papertrey Kraft CS, Bazzill Basics CS, Authentique Wonder 6x6 paper oad
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Damask Snowflake, Layerz Mat Stack #1 & Gift Card Holder dies, Spellbinders Circle dies, Provocraft snowflake embossing folder
- Embellishments: Psssst! Sparkle Shimmer Spritz, May arts burlap twine, Crinkle Ribbon from My Craft Spot, misc. button
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #48 Anything Goes
- Anything But A Card Challenge - 2W, no cards - Challenge #30 (2nd Week) Create anything you dream up.
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Challenge #71 Anything but a card.
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E -Challenge #189 (1st week) Anything Goes.
- Drunken Stampers - W – Santa
- Hiding in my Craft Room - W, 1E - #127 Holiday colors
- Totally Gorjuss - W #213 Anything with Santa Goes
- Crafty Catz - W, 1E – No.210 - Use 2 or more Dies
- Fun with Shapes - 2W, JFF(must use something cut out) - No.150 - (W1 of 2) Nicolaus (some kind of Santa Claus)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 36 - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts W, 3E– No. 196 - Anything Christmassy But A Card
- C.R.A.F.T. - W, 5E -#236 Christmas
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W1 of 2) It's Christmas Time
- Little Red Wagon - #214 Santa
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - SIO - #287 Christmas
- The Stamping Chef - Anything goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes