The new recipe challenge at the Catered Crop is Sentiment-al. For the challenge, I broke out some goodies from Papertrey and my stash of washi tape.
I love making cards with a sentiment as the focal point but my mojo was a bit lacking this weekend. Good thing Linda has curated a board on Pinterest to give you plenty more inspiration. Click on the image below to view Linda’s Sentiment-al pinterest board.
Stop by the Catered Crop and link up your Sentiment-al creation.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Handwritten Notes from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Close To My Heart Cranberry
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Love Live Here die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies
- Embellishments: Washi tape, Cloud 9 rain dots
- A Little Bit Crafty - M, P1, E3 - Clean & Simple
- Scribbles Designs Challenge - M, P15, 3E, unlimited with SD image- CAS
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #35: Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Challenge #28: Always Anything Goes
- Pumpkin spice - W - #35 Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 118 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 22 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W, E5 (W1 of 2) #88- Any Sentiment
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes