Good morning! I squeezed in a little bit of time in my craft room this weekend. As I mentioned before, I love the Lace Doily stamp from Great Impressions Stamps. When I finally was able to sneak into my craft room, I wanted to try to use my favorite stamp in another way.
Have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Lace Doily (J101) and Sweet Sentiments (E791) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate, Blush, & Tulip, Papertrey Kraft
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Close To My Heart Blush CS
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sewing machine, Stampin’ Up photo corner punch
- Embellishments: May Arts twine, Queen & co pearls, misc. button
- Addicted to CAS 2W, 3E, 5C must be clean and simple - #14 (W2 of 2) Circles
- The Hobby House - M Random Winner; Top 3 (June) Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - #106 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. #10 Always Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
- Crafting with Dragonflies - 2W, 1E - Card for a girl
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - M, must use a stamp - anything goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps W - #55 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly W- Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Alway's Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes