Hello! I have a card that I made with one of my new Great Impressions stamps. This cute elephant struck my fancy as soon as I saw him. Isn’t he sweet?
I am still trying to become more comfortable with CAS cards. Look, no DP on this one! I still can’t bring myself to make a single layer card, but I’m sure I’ll get there on of these days.
Have a week filled with “Tons of Happy Days.” Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Elephant with Kite (F548) and Tons (C449) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Papertrey White CS, Stampin’ Up Real Red CS
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. washi tape, Copic markers
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Red, White, Blue
- Penny Black and More - M, 3E, SIO, no digis - (June) CAS (Clean and Simple)
- Craft Lovin Challenge Blog- 2W, 3E, F, SIO, G Rated Projects(W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- My Time to Craft - W - #227 Spots and Stripes
- The Hobby House - M Random Winner; Top 3 (June) Anything Goes
- Clearly iStamp - 2W, 1E, SIO - No. 1 - Red, white and blue
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - W, 3E – No. 129 -Spots and stripes
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 108 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 12 - Always Anything Goes
- Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E – Week 1 - Anything Goes
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Week 1 - Anything Goes
- Sassy Studio Designs - W, SIO - #182 Clean and Simple
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #113 Anything Goes
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - M, must use a stamp - anything goes
- Pollycraft Challenges - 2W, 3E - #1 Anything goes
- 365 Cards - Day 162 White Space
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, -Always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes