Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Did you celebrate Cinco de Mayo, National Scrapbook Day, Comic Book Day, Star Wars day? Did I miss any?
I inked up one of my new Great Impressions Stamps, Vintage Milk Box (F530). I love the rustic feel of this image.
For the sentiment, I only used one word from a much larger sentiment. I love getting that extra versatility from my sentiment stamps.
I hope you have a great week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Vintage Milk Box (F530) and Delight (D442) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Zig Writer chocolate marker, Zig Millennium pure red marker
- Papers: Papertrey kraft and dark chocolate CS, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die-Namics Dainty Lace border die, Papertrey journaling tabs die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. pearls
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Our Creative Corner - 3E M - Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays– Hosted on New Blog - 101 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. Always Anything Goes
- A Little Bit Crafty - M, P1, E3 - Use Kraft of some type
- C.R.A.F.T. - 5E - #205 Stitch in Time..Use Stitching
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs W, SIO - #51 Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes