Hello and welcome to the April Pumpkin Spice blog hop! You should have hopped here from Heather’s blog. If not, you might want to start at the beginning of the hop at June’s blog so you don’t miss out on any crafty goodness.
The challenge at the Pumpkin Spice blog this week is EGGS! Have fun, be creative, and incorporate eggs into your crafting project.
For my project, I altered a plastic container to hold chocolate Easter eggs.
I used some pretty papers from the Fancy Pants Time for Spring 6x6 paper pad along with some recycled items. (The plastic container, a chipboard coaster, and the corrugated papers are all recycled) The little banner was cut out of the DP. If you love these papers, you can get them from the Pumpkin Spice Shop for only $4.20.
Here is the the blog hop order in case you get lost along the way:
Blog Hop Order:
Agnes (FLOWERDISCO): http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
Cheryl (Shestamps): http://shestamps.blogspot.com/
Thank you for hopping by today. Your next stop on the hop is Denine at the Pumpkin Spice blog.
Don’t forget join in the challenge and link up your creation with eggs at the Pumpkin Spice blog.
Have a great day!
- Stamps: None
- Inks: None
- Papers: Bazzill Basics kraft CS, Fancy Pants Time For Spring 6x6 paper pad, recycled crimped paper, recycled coaster
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Wonderful Words die, Creative Memories corner rounding punch
- Embellishments: Tangerine Hug Snug seam binding, Twinery baker’s twine, October Afternoon Pink & Black mini market alpha stickers, misc. paint
- Other: Recycled plastic container, paper shred, Hersey’s Easter Egg chocolate candy
- C.R.A.F.T. - 5E - #201 Recycle
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #41 (W2 of 2) Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Baffies Kreativladen - M - gift packaging (ends Apr 9)
- Creative Belli - 2W - #166 Easter (2nd week) (old twine, seam binding, recycled items, button, stickers)
- Divas by Design - 2E - Spring Colors
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E - Easter/Spring (2nd week)
- Creative Craft Challenges 2W, 3E - Alter It (Week 1)
- Papertake Weekly W- Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Anything Goes
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - P1/15, use ribbon - buttons and bows
- Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - Easter/Spring
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes