When I first started on the Great Impressions Stamps DT I warned you that I love the Lace Doily (J101) stamp and had a bunch of ideas on how to use it. I shared a couple ideas with you but then I put it away so that I could give some of my other new Great Impressions Stamps some attention. Well, this week I am back to using the Lace Doily stamp.
I stamped the doily four times using different colored inks. Then I used square Nesties to cut out a portion of each doily and attached them to a panel. I LOVE how this looks!
This would look great in other combinations and could be used for any occasion. I’m thinking about reds and greens. Add a Christmas sentiment and you would have a beautiful card.
I think this is still my favorite Great Impressions stamp. There are just so many beautiful ways you can use it. If you would like to see some of my other projects using it, you can click HERE or HERE. I’m going to put it away for awhile, but I know I will be pulling it out again soon.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Stamps: Lace Doily (J101) and Sweet Sentiments (E791) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Close To My Heart New England Ivy, Juniper, Sweet Leaf inks
- Papers: Papertrey Dark Chocolate & Kraft CS, Stampin’ Up Vellum, Close To My Heart Wings DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders square Nestabilities die, Taylored Expression woodgrain texture plate, Martha Stewart butterfly punch
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. button
Click image below to purchase Lace Doily (J101) from Great Impressions Stamps:
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge -2W, Must use stamp- (2nd week) Birthday card with Birthday Sentiment
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Things with Wings
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Life`s Special Occations
- 2 Sisters - #140 Color - Blue and/or Green
- My Time to Craft - W - #218 Stitching
- QKR Stampede – 4E, SIO – Punches and/or Dies
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - 2W 2E, SIO - #107 (W1 of 2) Layer it Up
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W1 of 2)Use a Sentiment
- Flutterby Wednesdays - 1E, must have butterfly or fairy - #236 Sentiment
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #105 Punches/dies
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - Anything Goes
- A Little Bit Crafty - M, P1, E3 - Anything goes
- Emma's Cards UK - M, P1, E3 – Butterflies
- Sandy's Crafty Creations - M, P1, 2E(daily) Anything goes with stitching
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Cards in Envy - 2W, Cards no thicker than 1/4" - (2nd week) Things with Wings
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes