Hello! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions blog. Last week, I mentioned that I loved this Lace Doily (J101) stamp and had a lot of different ideas on how to use it. So today, I am using it again but in a bit of a different style. Usually I am scrambling to make sympathy cards when I need them. I never make them to have on hand. Well, I decided that this stamp would make a very elegant sympathy card and created this card for my stash.
I stamped the doily image 4 times on my DP and then cut out the layers. I assembled the various layers using pop-dots to add dimension.
Although I used a computer generated sentiment, Great Impressions has some lovely sympathy sentiments HERE.
Don’t forget you still have plenty of time to join the January challenge at the Great Impressions blog. Use this fabulous sketch from DT member Erin and link up your project HERE.
If you missed my post last week, you can see another way to use this fabulous stamp HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: J101 Lace Doily (rubber stamp) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Close To My Heart Silhouette paper pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Labels 15 & Lacey Circles dies
- Embellishments: KaiserCraft black pearls
- Font: Alex Brush from Font Space
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Out with the Old (Old DP)
- Creative Inspirations Paint - 1E, SIO - Your Favorite Stamp
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- The Squirrel & the Fox - 2E, 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only – Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Week 2 Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W1) Anything goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes