On my way home from work last night, I was thinking about my blog post and all the fun, witty things I had to say, especially about glitter. I got home, made dinner, cleaned up, took care of my daughter, dog and parrot, threw in a load of laundry and FINALLY sat down to type up my post. And guess what? I can’t think of a single fun or witty thing to say. So, I guess I’ll just get down to business.
The current recipe swap at the Catered Crop is all about glitter. Show us your beautiful, sparkly creations. For my project, I covered Thickers alphabet stickers with red glitter. I kept my card design pretty simple so that the glittery letters could really shine. (Pun intended!)
Linda put together this beautiful board on Pinterest to give us all some glittery inspiration. We would love to see your glitter project. You can link up your glitter project and see the recipe details at the Catered Crop.
Do you love glitter? I know some of my crafting friends love it. Or should I say, LOVE it. Personally, I love it on other people’s projects, but hate using it myself. After one little project, I always have a huge mess. And I keep finding glitter everywhere for days. And days. And days. In fact, I see some red glitter twinkling in my key board right now. So, what are your thoughts on glitter? Love it? Hate it? Any tips for working with it?
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found 3 – Ruby paper pad
- Tools: Fiskar’s edge punch
- Embellishments: Misc. glitter, American Crafts DIY Thickers Poolside, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text, Provo Craft Alphabitties, Kaiser gemstones
- Other: Clear acrylic sealer
- Craft Room Challenge 2W, 3E - So Sentimental!
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Anything goes
- A Little Bit Crafty - M, P1, E3 - Anything goes
- Ready Teddy Go - 4E, P1, M - Anything goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie Challenge - 2W - (1st week) Clean & Simple
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- My Craft Spot - W, 1E - Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - SIO, F - (deadline April 21) Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes