Hello and welcome to the Whimsy and Stars Studio March blog hop. The design team will be showing off TWO new adorable images, Spring Bees and Welcome Spring.
If you arrive here from the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog, you are on the right track. If you are just joining us, you may want to start at the first stop on the hop, the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog, so you don’t miss out on anything. Don’t forget to leave a comment at each stop for your chance to win! Two random winners will win a digital image of their choice from the Whimsy and Stars Studio store.
For my project I used the new image, Spring Bees. Aren’t they sweet? My card design was inspired by an old Deconstructed Sketch. I added a few layers, stitching, and some of my favorite October Afternoon papers to make a cheery card.
Here is a peek at both new images.
Your next stop on the hop is the talented CHRISTINE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Spring Bees (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: none
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Aqua CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders nestabilities, Stampin’ Up photo corner punch, Papertrey tiny tag die, Copic markers, Close To My Heart corner punch
- Supplies: Ranger Buttercup Liquid Pearls, Ranger Crystal Stickles, misc. baker’s twine
- Techniques: Custom rub on (tutorial HERE)
- Fonts: Everytime I Miss You from Kevin & Amanda. (available HERE)
- Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - Things with Wings
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (March) Spring or Pastels
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO, F, must use digi - (1st week)Springtime
- Digi Makeover Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Take Flight
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F - (1st week) Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Cupcake Inspirations - Pick Your Fourite Challenge from 199 Cupcake Inspirations Challenges (Challenge 168)
- Joanna Sheen Challenge - 2W, SIO, F - (2nd week) Layers It Up
- That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - (1st week) Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girls - Must use ribbon - Add Ribbon or Twine
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - 3E, 2W -week 2, buttons and bows
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- QKR Stampede – 4E, SIO – 3 of something (3 dp)
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #131 You've got me in [Stitches]
- Craft Us Crazy - 2W - #38 (W1 of 2) Anything goes
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #99 Splash of Red
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes