Hello and Happy Monday! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
Although it is getting a bit warmer and it looks like spring is on its way, I really felt like making a warm, summery card this weekend. Sunflowers always make me think of warm August and September days so I inked up my new Sunflower Garden (G196) from Great Impressions Stamps.
I kept my card relatively CAS to show off this beautiful stamp. I added a bit of rustic texture by using a embossing plate with chicken wire texture and some burlap twine.
I hope you have a fabulous week! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Sunflower Garden (G196) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics CS, October Afternoon Farmhouse 8x8 paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Taylored Expressions Chicken wire impression plate, Die-namics Simply Scallops die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. button
- ABC Challenge - P1/15 - J is for Just as you Like (anything goes)
- One Crazy Stamper - M, P1, E5 - anything goes
- Vickie's Challenge - M, P1- Anything goes
- One Stop Craft - 2E W - #220 Anything goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Bingo* (Green, flower, diecut)
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #133 Clean and Simple
- Inklings and Yarns - W, 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes