I have been a long time fan of Linda McClain and the Catered Crop. I love the beautiful inspiration boards she puts together to get our creativity jumping. I am so thrilled to be able to regularly participate now as a designer!
For my Flower Power card for this week’s recipe swap, I decided to use some beautiful Echo Park chipboard and papers that I had sitting on my desk. I am really starting to love using stickers and chipboard. It is so fun, versatile, quick and easy.
I was inspired by an old SFYTT sketch. (September 2011-SFYTT) and this beautiful inspiration board aon Pinterest put together by Linda. I added some Liquid Pearls to the center of the flower to give it a little something extra.
If you click on the inspiration board above, it will take you to the Pinterest board where you can get to the original inspiration and a few tutorials.
I hope my card and this beautiful inspiration board from Linda will inspire you to create a project for the Catered Crop Flower Power challenge. Stop by the Catered Crop to link up your project and see the challenge details.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Papers: Bazzill kraft & blossom CS, Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles die, Memory Box Whimsy Circle die, Provo Craft Seeing Spots embossing folder
- Embellishments: Hug Snug winter white seam binding, May Arts burlap twine, Kaiser Craft pearls, Echo Park For the Record 2 Layered Chipboard Accents & Chipboard Accents, Liquid Pearls Buttercup, Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk paint dabber, misc. button
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #102 Flowers
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - Anything Goes
- Whimsical Designs - E1- Buttons and Bows
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #57 Stitching (ends Apr 9)
- Bearly Mine W, 2E, SIO - #78 Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs W, SIO - #45 Add A Flower/s
- Through The Craft Room Door W,3E, - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Alchemy 2W - #52 Anything Goes
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Lots of Layers
- Crafty Boots - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Flowers
- Love to Create - 3E - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Pause, Dream, Enjoy - 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sundays - must include a Sentiment - Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper - M, P1, E5 - anything goes
- 2 Sisters - #135 Flowers for Spring
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always