Hello and Happy Tuesday! I have a new card using an adorable teddy bear from Whimsy and Stars Studio. I love this little guy! He is so easy to color and can be used for so many things, not just Valentines Day.
I’m still working at CAS style. I still can’t make a single layer card but I’ll get there some day. I used up some DP scraps that I had saved from last year.
Here is a peek at the full digi stamp set. You can click on the to go directly to the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy shop to purchase him.
Thank you for stopping! I hope you have a great day!
Don’t forget to check out my blog candy while you are here. Click on the photo below to see the details.
- Stamps: Sending You Luv set (digital stamp) from Whimsy and Stars Studio
- Inks: none
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Pink Paislee Cupid collection DP
- Tools: Big Shot, Seeing Dots ProvoCraft embossing folder, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Misc. dew drops & gem stones
- Cards by Lady Anne / Monday Anything Goes Challenge - M, E4 - Anything Goes
- Digi Darla Challenge - W, SIO - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - must include Kraft cardstock - Use Your Scraps
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Jan) Love
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Glitter n Sparkle - Use a Digi
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Platypus Creek Digitals - 2W, SIO (freebie available) - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- The Squirrel & the Fox - 2E, 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W1) Anything goes
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes