Hello there! I hope your week has gotten off to a great start. Today I am sharing a Valentine’s Day card that I made using “Lucy’s Valentine” from Whimsy and Stars Studio. I think I am going to give this card to my daughter. She walked into my craft room while I was coloring Lucy and thought she was really cute.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
Don’t forget to check out my blog candy. Click on the photo below for all the details.
- Stamps: Lucy’s Valentine (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio, Handwritten Notes from Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Stampin’ Up Going Gray
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest CS, Bazzill White CS, Crate Paper Paper Hearts DP pad, misc recycled textured paper (heart)
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Sweet n’ Sassy heart scallop border die & heart die, Copic markers, Copic airbrush system
- Embellishments: The Twinery maraschino baker’s twine, Psssst! Shimmer Spritz, Sakura White Gelly Roll pen, misc. washi tape and button
- Incy Wincy Designs - W - Something New (used a new image)
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Jan) Love
- Totally Stampalicious - W, SIO - Buttons & Bows
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Something New (used a new image)
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (2nd week) Free for All
- Robyn`s Fetish - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - #125 Anything goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything goes
- Outlawz Challenges paper ala mode - anything goes
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Week 1 - Animals & Pets.
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W – Week 2, Furry Friends
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – 4E, SIO – Anything Goes
- Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Something New (new image)
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - anything goes