Hello My Friends!
Believe me when I say you are going to want to "Park it" right here and then follow the path I set for you today. Because....
You could win this travel trailer image and matching sentiment from Great Impression Stamps latest release!
Here are all the details to qualify for a chance to win!
Tell us what you think in a comment.
Next stroll on over to the Great Impressions Stamps Facebook page, "Like" us and leave another comment. That's all there is to it!
Three random winners will be chosen from comments left on both Facebook pages.
You have all day today and tomorrow to qualify.
Oh, and did I mention there may be a Sa-weet deal on our FB post just waiting for you?! (grin)
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you will join in the fun for your chance to win this stamp set.
- Stamps: Travel Trailer (F536) and Park It (D455) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Paper: Neenah crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks DP pad, Bazzill Basics card stock, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Sweet n Sassy Hearts & Stars scallop edge dies & heart die, Xyron create a sticker, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey button twine & silk ribbon, Kaiser pearls, Jenni Bowlin malted milk paint dabber
- Cards by Lady Anne / Monday Anything Goes Challenge - M, E4 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - 2W, SIO - (1st week) New (new stamps)
- Created With Love - 3E, C10 - Anything Goes
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Anything Goes
- Forever Friends - M / 2W, E3 - Biweekly challenge (2nd week): Your Favorite Embellishment (ribbon, twine, button – all my favs.)
- Kaboodle Doodles – Ribbon
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - (deadline Feb 10) Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Wheels
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (twist: Kraft Paper)
- Pile It On – Heart
- Speedy and Friends - #143 Use Twine
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Bingo* (Twine, Ribbon, Pearls)
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - 2W - Week 1, Anything Goes
- Copic Marker Europe - M, must use Copics - Anything goes with Copic Markers
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Anything Goes Challenge - 2W, 5E - #84 Buttons & Bows
- LEJ Designs SIO - #37 Stitching Real Or Faux
- Papertake Weekly -W- Tie up your loose ends
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E, W - Always Anything Goes!
- Vickie's Challenges -M- Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks -2W, E3, cards & altered items- Becky's Bingo* (Week 1) (Ribbon, Image, Pearls)