Today I’m sharing a card that I made using Help From Your Friends (G78) from Great Impressions Stamps. Aren’t these critters cute?
I decided to use some nice, warm colors and move away from using red. With Christmas and Valentine’s Day, I feel like I have been using red on almost every project lately.
I couldn’t quite get the colors correct in the photo. The mat, “Hi” and ribbon are all a warm grey that coordinates with the DP. They look slightly olive on my screen. I didn’t have quite the right color ribbon, so I colored it with my Copic markers so that it coordinated better.
I hope this brightens your day a bit. Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Help From Your Friends (G78)(Rubber Stamp) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic W3 refill (to dye ribbon)
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest CS, Bazzill Basics CS, Lily Bee Designs Buttercup DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Martha Stewart edge punch, Copic markers, small heart punch, Big Shot, Papertrey Script Alphabet die set, Xyron
- Embellishments: Hug Snug Seam Binding, Twinery Caribean baker’s twine, misc. button
- Send a Smile for Kids - 2W 2E - (W1 of 2) Anything goes 4 Kids
- Speedy and Friends - #143 Use Twine
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Bingo* (Twine, Ribbon, “P”=paper or puss [cat])
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Week 1- My newest stamp
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - 2W - Week 1, Anything Goes
- Copic Marker Europe - M, must use Copics - Anything goes with Copic Markers
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W2 of 2) Anything goes
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Crafts and Me - #116 Something new (new stamp & dp)
- Freshly Brewed - M, SIO, 5E - #126 anything goes
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - anything goes
- Whimsical Designs - W, E1- Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks -2W, E3, cards & altered items- Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - W - #34 Cute As A Button
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E, W - Always Anything Goes!
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes