Hello! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
I’m “gearing” up for Valentine’s Day. Today I’m sharing a card I made using the stamp “Bike Built for Two” (E697) from Great Impressions Stamps.
I think I am going to give this to my DH on Valentine’s day. He loves to race mountain bikes, so I thought the bike theme might be perfect for him.
What do you think? Who would you like to ride a bike built for two with?
I almost forgot to remind you of the Valentine’s Day sale at Great Impressions Stamps.
Valentine's Special! 10% off and free shipping on orders over $25, thru Feb 14th. Coupon code: Love
Have a fabulous day! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Bike for Two (E697) (rubber stamp) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White CS, Paper Studios black CS, Papertrey White CS, Fancy Pants Love DP Pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Sweet n Sassy hearts scalloped edge die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Twinery Charcoal baker’s twine, Hero Arts heart shaped pearl, misc. button
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Gingerloft - 2W - (1st week) Love is in the Air
- The Squirrel & the Fox - 2E, 2W - (1st week) Something New (new stamp & papers)
- 365 Cards - (Day 26) A button and a bow
- Avadares – M - Valentines Day or Love
- Brown Sugar – E2 – Valentines
- Delicious Doodles - 2W, 1E, SIO – All you need is LOVE
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Jellypark Challenges - 2W, 2E, SIO – Week 1, Button up
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #126 Buttons
- Craft Us Crazy - 2W - #35 (W2 of 2) Celebrate Love or are you seeing the colour Red?
- Crafting for all Seasons - 2W, 3E - #44 buttons and bows
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #96 anything goes
- Sisterhood of Crafters - 2W, 3E – hearts
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Wheels
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - cards - Hearts