Look Ma! No stamping! I made this birthday card for my blogging friend Maria using some of my October Afternoon stash. I imagine Maria looking something like this when she was younger. (If you don’t know her, she loves dogs, works as a volunteer at a shelter, and is very involved in animal rescue.) I didn’t use any stamping on the front of the card, just these cute chipboard pieces.
Happy Birthday! Sorry I was late getting this to you. Every one else, stop by Maria’s blog (Craftycre8tions) to give her some late, birthday love in the form of a comment.
To all my friends in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Papers: October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad, Papertrey kraft CS
- Embellishments: October Afternoon Sidewalks Chip ‘n Stick chipboard, misc. baker’s twine
- Tools: Sewing machine
- Anything Goes Challenge - 2W, 5E - #81 Stitching Real Or Faux
- Flourishes - #196 Make A card or Project that makes you feel Happy
- Papelitos Stamps 3E - #20 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E - Always Anything Goes!
- Kaboodle Doodles - Buttons & Bows
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F - Anything Goes
- Craft Punked – 2E, C10 – Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes