** I have 2 posts today, please click here to see my Whimsy and Stars Studio post **
It is time for the new challenge at Paper and Such! For this challenge, we are challenging you to “Just Stamp On It”" – stamp on designer paper.
For my project I used Wings and Such again. I told you I had a ton of ideas for this set. I stamped one of the butterflies on DP and cut it out and also stamped the sentiment on DP.
You can see the challenge rules and link up your project at the Paper and Such blog. I hope you will play along with us to win a Paper and Such stamp set of your choice.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Wings and Such from Paper and Such
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders circle nestabilities , Stampin’ Up edge punch
- Embellishments: Misc. baker’s twine, Paper Studio pearls
- Craft Your Passion - Gone Buggy (Bug IN your Image)
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties - SIO - Anything Goes
- Stampalot Challenge - M, C6, 1E/craft type - (Aug) "Take Flight" (ends 30th Aug)
- Sweet Stampin - 2E, must Stamp - Things with Wings
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes