Today we have a new Paper and Such challenge for you! The new theme is “Wings & Things”.
As I mentioned before, I just love the Wings and Such stamp set and have just a ton of ideas about projects that I want to make with it. So when I found out that our new challenge was “Wings & Things”, I had to use pull out this set again.
I tried something a little different for me. Do you see the misting? And check it out, hardly any layers. Even though this card is out of my comfort zone, I just love how it turned out.
Please stop by the Paper and Such blog and link up your Wings & Things projects. I can’t wait to see what you make! This week’s prize is….
Don’t forget to check out my blog candy!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Wings & Such from Paper and Such
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Papers: Papertrey Rustic White, Kraft, Dark Chocolate CS, Echo Park This & That Graceful paper pad
- Tools: Stampin’ Up edge punch, Big Shot, Moroccan Screen embossing folder
- Embellishments: Baker’s Twine, Tsukineko Fireworks in Angel Pink & Lady Bug
- Craft Your Passion - Emboss It
- Eureka Stamps - 3E, F - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Amusing Challenges - 2E, No Digi - Anything Goes
- Penny Black and More - M, 3E, SIO, no digis - (Aug) Whiskers and/or Wings
- The Crafty Pad - SIO – Twine
- Card Makin' Mamas - 2W, 2E, cards only – Week 2, Try Something New
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – 4E, M, SIO – Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (ends Sept-12) Anything Goes
- Creative Belli - 2W - #150 wings (used stash of twine and mists)
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #78 Anything goes
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - M, P1 - CAS w/ no primary colours
- Everybody-Art-Challenge - #202 Anything Goes
- LEJ Designs SIO - #18 Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #83 Anything Goes