Hello! Happy Tuesday! Did you know it is National Nurses Week? To be honest, neither did I until I did a quick Google search. But luckily, I made a card with this cute little nurse image from Whimsy & Stars Studio. Timing is everything!
Although I made a Get Well card, wouldn’t she work great to make a card for your favorite nurse?
Did you notice that I tried my hand at a hair color other than blonde? I don’t know why this is so hard for me. Maybe because I’m blonde? To be honest, she was blonde first but her hair seemed to blend with the Band Aid too much. So this one is take two.
You still have a chance to check out a few things going on around my blog. Don’t let the time run out before you get a chance to link up.
- You still have a little time to link up your creation for the very first Whimsy & Stars Studio blog hop and your chance for prizes. Check out THIS POST for the details.
- You still have time to enter the drawing for a $6 GC for the Whimsy & Stars Studio store. Details and the linky tool can be found on THIS POST.
- There is also still time to enter my “Cleaning Out My Craft Room Give away”. Details and the linky tool can be found in THIS POST.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! Thank you to all the nurses out there!
- Stamps: Feel Better Soon (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio, Communique Curve Sentiments by Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Papertrey kraft ink
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics CS, Tea for Two Cosmo Cricket mini deck
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sweet N Sassy Heart dies, Fiskars edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug Venetian Red seam binding (darkened with copic markers) Papertrey Baker’s twine, misc. button, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Catered Crop - 2W - (1st week) The Letter "B" (Band aid, button, baker’s twine, bows)
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (April) anything goes
- PanPastel UK Challenge - 1E, SIO - anything goes
- 2 Sisters - #90 Anything goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything goes
- Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Ribbons and Bows
- A & T Digital Designs Challenge - 2W, 3E, SIO, P1/15 - Anything Goes
- Just Tracys Crafts Challenge - M, P1, 1E - Anything Goes
- Tiffany Doodles - 2W, SIO, P7 - Any Digital Stamp
- Unique Crafters Challenge - M, P1, 3E - Ribbons and Fibers
- Freshly Brewed Monthly Challenge - M, 5E, SIO, P1 - Tic Tac Toe* (die cuts, buttons, ribbon)
- Crafty Ann's - 2W, SIO - Week 2, Stitching
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E - Week 1, 4 or more Layers
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (ends May-08) Anything goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - 5E – Buttons
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - SIO - Anything goes
- Little Red Wagon - #131 stitching
- Creative Mondays - 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes (ends 13th May)
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties - SIO - Use Ribbon
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - Punches/Die Cuts.
- Sassy Cheryl's - 1E, SIO - #114 A Stitch In Time