Today Mabelle is adding some new, adorable images to the Whimsy & Stars Studio shop. Stop by the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog to get a look at all the new releases. Mabelle is also giving away blog candy. She will be selecting 5 random winners from those who leave a comment on today’s post at the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog. The winners will win one digi of their choice from the new releases. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 24th.
As soon as I saw Loo Loo Ballerina, I had to make a card with her. She looks so sweet and shy. As I mentioned previously, my daughter loves pigs. Her favorite stuffed animal is a pig who has been with her most of her life. (You can see a prior post about Piggy Boy HERE.) I’m stashing this card away to give to her on a day she needs a little boost or maybe to congratulate her on awards day at her school.
To celebrate spring and the new releases, Mabelle is also offering a special gift with $6 purchase. With every order of $6 or more from the Whimsy & Stars Studio shop, customers will receive the "Blooming Bouquet" digi stamp. Check all the details on the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog.
Don’t forget to stop by the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog to see all the other new digis and leave a comment for your chance to win Mabelle’s blog candy.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Loo Loo Ballerina (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio, Paper Tray Tiny Tags II
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate & Hollyhock inks
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey white CS, Bazzill Basics CS, My Mind’s Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities dies, Papertrey Tiny Tags die, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Twinery bakers twine, misc. button
- Just Keep on Creating - F, M - #1 anything goes (ends Apr 30)
- Paper Pretties - SIO -PPC202 card for girls
- Crafty Sentiments - 1E, SIO - Use A Digi
- Paper Take Weekly - A Stitch In Time (use stitching, real or faux,on your project)
- iCopic Challenge - 2E, must use Copics - Spring Colors
- Incy Wincy Designs - Digi`s ONLY
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Pollycraft - SIO - Cute Critters
- Crafty Catz - 1E – Animals
- Fairy Fun Fridays - 2W, SIO - Week 2, Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 1, Anything Goes
- Crafters Companion - M, cards only, SIO, P1 - Four Legged Friends
- Oozak - M, P1, 3E - Anything Goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (2nd week) 3 or more patterned papers
- Paper Play - 2E - Animal antics
- Shelly's Images - SIO - Anything goes