Remember saying that when you were kid? We thought we were so clever! That quip popped into my head when I saw the new Camera Set digis from Tiffany Doodles. I love this set- it is so fun and trendy! So when Tiffany asked if I would like to be a guest designer, I jumped at the chance to play around with these images.
I just had to pick this image to work with first. I recently purchased a new camera and am trying to take more and better photos of my family. I couldn’t resist working with an image that looks so similar to my new toy.
Here is a look at the complete set. Aren’t they fun? All March releases, including this set, are on sale for 10% off through March 31.
The sentiment on this card was added using a custom made rub-on. The tutorial I created demonstrating this technique can be found here.
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my March Followers Blog Candy of 2 MME paper pads. Click on the picture for details.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Camera Set (digital stamp) from Tiffany’s Doodles
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Paper Studio black CS, Authentique Blissful DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Die-Namics Scallop edge die, Memory Box Whimsy Circle die
- Embellishments: Misc. ruffled ribbon and rick rack, Annabelle Blackcurrent 4mm metallics
- Techniques: Paper piecing & making my own rub on
- Freshly Brewed - JFF, 5E – dots
- My Mum's Craft shop - 3E - #49 use a digi
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - paper piecing
- Whimsy Inspiration - 3E, SIO - #31 anything goes
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO – Dots
- Creative Mondays - 2W - (1st week) Anything Goes (ends 1st Apr)
- Love to Create - 3E - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - M, P1 - Ribbon and/or lace
- Catered Crop - 2W - (1st week) Stitching (ends 31st March)
- 2 Sisters - #83 Spots and Dots
- Crafty Purple Frog - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Anything goes
- Sassy Studio Designs - SIO - Paper piecing